1. Promoter: The promoter is WalkMe Inc. a Delaware Corporation and its affiliates (“WalkMe”), whose registered office is at:
71 Stevenson Street, 20th Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94105.
2. Eligibility: The competition (the “Competition”) is open to everyone aged 18 years or over except employees of WalkMe and their close relatives and anyone otherwise associated with the organization or involved in the judging in the Competition.
4. Free Entry: There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
5. How to enter: Comment with an answer on this post.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Feb 6th, 2020 and ending by Feb 27th, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
7. Disclaimers: WalkMe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition for any reason, and for any cause beyond WalkMe’s control, including but not limited to, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of WalkMe’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be published on this web page.
8. Prize: The prize is as follows: Segway Ninebot S-Plus (the “Prize”)
**The Prize is as stated above and there shall be no cash or other alternatives or substitutes offered. The Prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and WalkMe reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another Prize of similar nature and of equivalent value without giving notice.
WalkMe is not the manufacturer of the Prize and as such disclaims all responsibility for inaccurate prize details supplied to You by the manufacturer and/or any third party associated with this Competition. You acknowledge and agree that the receipt or use of the Prize is done solely at Your own risk.
9. Winner Selection: Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by WalkMe at its sole discretion.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 14 days of notification, WalkMe reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
In addition, the winner’s name will be made available on March by submitting an inquiry to: email@example.com.
WalkMe will notify the winner of the place and time of collection and/or delivery of the Prize.
WalkMe shall have the sole discretion with respect to any and all matters related to the Competition, including the identity of the winner, and all decisions made by WalkMe with respect thereto shall be final and binding and may not be contested.
10. Content Release: By participating in this Competition, You hereby irrevocably and in perpetuity grant WalkMe, anyone acting on behalf of WalkMe, and WalkMe’s successors and assigns, the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, print, publish, broadcast and distribute, in any media, without limitation, Your entry, name, address, portrait, picture, voice, video, likeness, image, biographical and Personal Information (to the extent applicable) and statements about the Competition taken of You or submitted by You (“Content”), for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any compensation, notice, review, or further consent. You hereby release and discharge WalkMe and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, and anyone else acting on behalf of WalkMe (collectively, “WalkMe Representatives”), from any and all claims You might have in connection with WalkMe’s use, display, dissemination or exploitation of the Content, including, but not limited to, any claims for defamation, violation of any moral rights, violation of any right of privacy or publicity, any copyright infringement, or any other cause of action arising out of the use thereof.
11. Release from Liability: By participating in the Competition, You hereby voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish any and all claims, damages, actions, causes of action, suits, obligations, liabilities or demands for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death (“Claims”) against WalkMe and WalkMe Representatives and agree to hold WalkMe and WalkMe Representatives harmless from any Claims arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with, including but not limited to: (i) Your participation in the Competition; (ii) Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, even if such harm is caused solely by the negligence of WalkMe and/or WalkMe Representatives; (iii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment, and the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service, whether attributable or not to WalkMe and/or WalkMe Representatives occurring during and/or after the course of the participation in the Competition; or (iv) any unauthorized human intervention or any electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of California and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of San Francisco, California.
13. No Sponsorship: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other Social Network, or by the Prize manufacturer/s. You are providing your information to WalkMe and not to any other party.
14. Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
WalkMe shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting the change on this webpage.