Increase employee productivity and improve employee performance
Organizations investing significant capital in digital systems are receiving lower than anticipated returns. The average employee is overwhelmed with platforms and applications to do their job and as a result, they are not able to realize the potential in productivity gains.
Additional investments are required in training and support to mitigate the symptoms of poor user adoption. Yet, this is done without accurate information on how exactly the system is being used and to what level the employee has engaged.
WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform increases employee productivity by encouraging employees to learn and engage with onscreen guidance, while tracking system usage and offering insights on how to improve user adoption.
Benefits of WalkMe:
- Eliminate time wasted fixing user errors
- Track and analyze system usage with machine learning
- Identify obstacles to improve employee workflow
- Reduce support costs with contextual guidance
- Drive adoption and complete utilization of software capabilities
- Increase employee engagement in new and existing systems
Related Employee Productivity Articles:
The Key to Employee Productivity:
A comprehensive employee training and onboarding program is essential for new employee productivity. Discover how an employee training plan sets new hires on the path to success.