WalkMe Awards Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: The promoter is WalkMe Inc. a Delaware Corporation and its affiliates (“WalkMe”), whose register office is at: 525 Market Street, 37th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.
2. Eligibility: The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over except employees of WalkMe Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
4. Free Entry: There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. How to enter: Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1 and ending by June 30, 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Disclaimers: WalkMe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition for any reason, and for any cause beyond WalkMe’s control, including but not limited to, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of WalkMe’s control. Any changes to the competition will be published in the competition web page as soon as possible.
8. Prize: The prize is as follows: a physical engraved trophy.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
WalkMe is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Winner Selection: Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by WalkMe.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
WalkMe will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
WalkMe’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering this competition, You understand and agree that WalkMe, anyone acting on behalf of WalkMe, and WalkMe’s successors and assigns, shall have the right, were permitted by law, to use, print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media, in perpetuity and through the world, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, company logo for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any compensation, notice, review, or further consent.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WalkMe and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the competition; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of California and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of San Francisco, California.
13. No sponsorship: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to WalkMe and not to any other party.
14. Changes to the Terms and Conditions: WalkMe shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting the change on WalkMe’s webpage available here.