Everything you need to make work flow.
The unintended consequences of digital transformation.
The very tools that were purchased to help employees do their jobs have become the job itself. Poor software adoption prevents employees from fully leveraging the potential of technology resulting in inefficient workflows, increased risk, and lost ROI.
Better results start with data.
Identify friction and analyze user journeys to optimize digital experience.
Application analyticsSee all applications used across your organization. Monitor how they are being used to realize true value.
Workflow analyticsGain visibility into user experiences to identify where users struggle.
Form analyticsUncover actionable insights into where users get stuck within forms, waste time, or drop off mid-process.
License optimizationCompare software investments to actual usage to optimize your software spend.
Put an end to broken workflows.
Rapidly build and deploy effective solutions to tackle the friction you face right now.
- Design workflows that work.
- Manage and scale your workflows.
- Accelerate time-to-value.
Design workflows that work.Build better workflows within and across applications with personalized in-app guidance, automation, and a conversational interface using WalkMe’s self-service content creation editor.
Manage and scale your workflows.Resolve building issues in real-time. Automate testing and maintenance processes for fast, reliable deployment. Seamlessly integrate the look and feel of your brand across all WalkMe elements.
Accelerate time-to-value.Get started fast with configurable, application-specific templates for your most critical workflows.
Adaptive security without compromise.
Customizable in-app administrative controls to enhance privacy and promote digital adoption strategies with absolute peace of mind.
Accelerate change with enterprise-grade security.
WalkMe is purpose-built to meet the needs of enterprises on their journey towards digital adoption. Utilize in-app controls to safeguard the privacy of your users, control access and permissions to the WalkMe platform, and enhance the security of how you use DAP.
Frequently asked questions
Why are digital adoption platforms (DAP) important?
Digital adoption platforms (DAPs) play an important role in boosting software ROI, improving the employee onboarding process, streamlining change management, increasing employee engagement, and more.
Organizations worldwide are under pressure to speed up digital transformation, and are investing tens of millions of dollars in the latest enterprise software to do so. If end-users aren’t able to correctly and effectively use the technology, a large part of this investment will go to waste.
DAPs enable enterprises to manage their business goals by giving users contextual in-app guidance, immediate access to self-serve resources, and proactive alerts to utilize applications to their fullest extent. Furthermore, the data provided by DAP helps identify where users struggle, make mistakes, and drop out of critical processes so that you can improve software usage and employee productivity.
How do digital adoption platforms accelerate digital transformation efforts?
Digital transformation, i.e., the implementation of new technology to streamline business processes, is a critical organizational KPI. When done incorrectly, however, digital transformation can result in wasted investment, low application uptake, employee confusion, and more consequences that can be detrimental to a business.
For many enterprises, wasted digital spend often amounts to tens of millions of dollars every year. This could be the result of:
- Applications with redundant capabilities
- Different departments using their own applications for specific tasks, limiting cross-departmental collaboration
- Overly complicated software that employees are unable to use effectively
Digital adoption platforms (DAPs) streamline the digital transformation process, helping to ensure proper application uptake. Operating on top of existing software, a DAP can provide contextual guidance in real time, showing users how to get the most out of their applications. Furthermore, the data generated by a DAP gives decision makers the information they need to decide whether an application is being used to its fullest potential.
How do digital adoption platforms boost employee productivity?
DAPs are uniquely placed to improve application uptake, giving employees the resources they need to execute their jobs more efficiently and boosting productivity.
The contextual in-app guidance offered by DAP provides users with real-time suggestions as to how they can best use their software. This helps eliminate employee frustrations, saving them time and energy. Additionally, it limits the number of application support tickets, freeing up critical IT resources.
DAPs can also help identify which applications are functioning correctly. Enterprises add up to 17 new applications to their tech stack every year. For employees, learning how to use these applications is confusing, time consuming, and impractical. DAP analytics can tell decision makers which of their applications are being used correctly, which could help identify redundant functionalities and streamline workflows.
How do I choose a digital adoption platform?
Before choosing a DAP, it’s important to outline your specific needs and the use cases you’d like to address. DAP providers each have their own set of unique features, making it critical to research which one is most applicable to your business.
The following considerations should be taken into account before making your decision:
- Analytics capabilities – One of the main benefits offered by DAP is the ability to track user behavior to understand how software is being used and where it can be optimized. Make sure that your potential DAP provider has the analytics capabilities you need to ensure you can get the most out of your tech-stack.
- Training programs – Your DAP provider should be able to provide in-depth training about their digital adoption platform to ensure your employees know how to fully take advantage of its capabilities. Whether this training comes in the form of live sessions, webinars, or guides, users should be able to understand how their DAP operates.
- Ease of use – You’ll want to make sure that once your DAP is implemented, your employees will be able to easily use it without having to contact the vendor for support. A live demo before onboarding will give you a better idea of how easy it is to work with a specific DAP.
- Patented platform technology– Your DAP provider should operate their own platform, as opposed to relying on third parties for individual components. This ensures that your DAP software is consistently up-to-date and can scale up to meet your company’s individual needs.