Improve efficiency of the employee onboarding process
Employee onboarding and training for new hires can be a time-intensive and costly experience, requiring an ongoing commitment to learning and preparing material. Onboarding and training, however, are necessary and unavoidable steps in the workflow.
WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform makes it easy for employees to achieve and retain proficiency on complex software systems and company-specific routines within a short timeframe.
By instilling expertise through experience without requiring memorization, WalkMe closes the skill gap between novices and experienced users and eliminates traditional training expenditures.
Benefits of WalkMe:
- Accelerate time-to-competency during the onboarding process
- Enhance knowledge retention through real time training
- Combat forgetting curve with on-demand review
- Cut costs of updating and maintaining information
- Gain insights into software use and errors
- Simplify complex systems with task-specific training
- End confusion and shorten employee onboarding time
- Reduce the need for support and encourage self-service
Related Employee Onboarding Articles:
Helpful Tips to Reduce Turnover and Boost New Employee Onboarding:
Communicate Early and Often
Many hiring managers wrongly believe new employees need only a few days or weeks to acclimate to their new role. In reality, it can take months or even a year of employee training and development before new hires fully understand their role.
Establish Expectations and Set Clear Goals
Employees often feel overwhelmed with information during their first chapter at a new company. Effective employee onboarding should create clarity around the employee’s role.
Get 3 more tips to Boost New Hire Onboarding now.
How to Navigate New Employee Onboarding in the Digital Workplace:
Starting a new job can be daunting. New hires must navigate an unfamiliar workplace, culture, responsibilities, and processes. Employee onboarding can be an overwhelming process. But with WalkMe, new employee training and development is a breeze.