Why is Hyperautomation Important?
According to Gartner, “Many organizations are supported by a ‘patchwork’ of technologies that are not lean, optimized, connected, clean or explicit”.
Post-COVID-19, increased competition, resource shortages, development skills gaps, and the demand for low-code tools will force more organizations worldwide to adopt hyperautomation to accelerate digital transformation.
Hyperautomation gives organizations the ability to achieve these and other outcomes including:
- Simplify complex work
- Remove or reduce deficiencies
- Gain greater visibility into company-wide performance in real-time
- Improve engagement with customers and employees
- Integrate applications and bypass disconnected legacy systems
- The ability to make faster and more informed decisions
- Redeploy resources to higher-value work
- Close skills gaps
- Increase innovative thinking