What Is a Digital Adoption Platform?
Digital Adoption Platforms (DAPs) are software platforms designed to facilitate seamless software learning by simplifying the user experience and ensuring proficiency on any software platform, website, or app.
These tools arose to ensure successful digital transformation and to increase ROI on software investments.
In today’s ever-changing digital environment, new technology and business practices can create a great deal of tumult.
Complex and unfamiliar software can cause negative effects, such as user burnout, dissatisfaction, and poor performance.
Digital Adoption Platforms arose to streamline digital change and remove these negative effects.
Digital Adoption Platforms can be customized to address any specific needs. Powered by AI and machine learning, DAPs use contextual information to provide tailored guidance in real time based on each individual user’s needs.
They promote digital adoption in a few ways:
- Automate aspects of employee or customer onboarding
- Provide in-app software training and guidance
- Collect and analyze usage data
- Provides proactive support to solve any user challenge
Implementing digital adoption platforms provides a number of benefits, such as:
- Reduced onboarding time
- Reduced burden on IT support
- Lowered user resistance to new software technology, increased user satisfaction, and higher morale
- Deeper insight into what works, what doesn’t, and why
WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) is platform-agnostic, allowing it to be used in any work environment, on top of any software or technology.
Digital Adoption Platforms cost less and produce better results than the alternative.