What is LFH?
LFH is an acronym for “learning from home” also known as eLearning, occurs when all learning for a class, degree, or training program occurs online, via electronic tools. This is in contrast to the traditional classroom learning format.
What software is used for LFH?
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a platform designed for remote teaching, learning, assessments, and assignment delivery.
How has LFH changed?
Schools and universities have been using technology to enable remote learning options for several years for a variety of reasons. For students who are part-time, LFH allows for more flexible hours to review lessons, and complete the work. For students who live far from the educational program, LFH allows them to still participate and not be prevented from doing so due to physical proximity.
In recent months and even weeks, due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, millions of education institutions and students are suddenly unable to learn without LFH capabilities.
- Intuitive UX
- Customization capabilities
- Social learning function
- Testing and assessment tools
- Data and content compatibility
Synonyms for LFH
- Learning From Home
- Remote Learning
- Virtual Learning
- To understand the platform behind LFH, here’s an in-depth guide on Learning Management Systems.
- IT departments of educational institutions need to prepare for LFH capabilities and develop a support plan.
- For a look at how organizations are ensuring employee learning continues effectively, read how contextual learning is a game-changer.