Everything you need to know about WalkMe Elevate
Are you using a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) as a component of your Digital Transformation strategy today?
Are you the one who develops the strategy and drives the governance?
Are you the one who manages the projects that align with the strategy?
Or are you the one who creates and tests the content in execution of the strategy?
If you said yes to any one of these, then mark your calendars for October 25–27, because we’ve got an event for you — WalkMe Elevate.
What is WalkMe Elevate all about?
WalkMe Elevate is our annual event designed to propel DAP Professionals to the next phase of their career development. This event provides attendees with new actionable knowledge and useful resources to enhance the planning and execution of their DAP strategy.
Why attend WalkMe Elevate?
This year, WalkMe Elevate is a hybrid event with virtual and in-person programming, where you can…
Join us virtually on October 25 to:
- Learn from your peers: Listen to some of the most talented DAP Professionals share how they succeed in the breakout sessions. Learn some new best practices and tips on strategy.
- Celebrate amazing work: Let’s highlight and applaud the best in DAP today. (Psst! Which can include you by the way, if you’re nominated to be one of the Top 100 DAP Professionals of 2022. See below.)
- Hear what’s coming: We’ll announce some useful new resources for DAP Professionals, including the latest digital adoption research, user groups, publications, educational coursework, and our new vision for what the DAP ecosystem will look like.
Join us in San Francisco from October 25–27 to experience the virtual program in-person, plus:
- Connect with peers: Expand your network of DAP Professionals at roundtable discussions and at social gatherings.
- Get certified: This year we’re adding a new component — on-site DAP certifications. Earn an introductory coursework certification in the track of your choice and return home with something new on your LinkedIn profile. Be the first in the world to receive these new certifications.
- Have fun: Mix and mingle with peers, join in on the celebrations, and get some special swag items too!
Who should attend?
WalkMe Elevate is for anyone using a DAP to drive critical business results. The 3 main audiences who will find value in attending are:
- Program Managers — Those who run their companies Digital Adoption program: creating the strategy, overseeing the projects, and driving the governance.
- Project Managers — Those who own DAP projects from start to finish: gathering requirements, managing the schedule, mitigating risks, herding the cats, etc.
- Builders — Those who create DAP content to meet project objectives: performing testing, troubleshooting, and offering support assistance.
Nominate your favorite DAP Professional for #DAPP100
It’s not too late to nominate your favorite DAP Professional (or yourself) to become one of the Top 100 DAP Professionals of 2022. We’ll announce this list in a press release, on WalkMe social channels, and celebrate some more at Elevate.
You have until August 18, so be sure to make your nominations now – submit here!
Stay tuned for Elevate registration to open on August 23rd. In the meantime, save the date and be notified the moment registration opens.