WalkMe for Workday®: The Complete HCM Adoption Solution
WalkMe for Workday® is a one-stop solution for improving your Workday® training, adoption, and productivity. Today, HR platforms such as Workday® are becoming more critical to organizational health and effectiveness. At the same time, adopting these platforms can be a challenge. Enterprise tools can be complex and they continually evolve, requiring employers and employees both to evolve with them.
The problem: How can you maximize Workday® productivity and efficiency?Workday® is a leading HCM system, used by medium and large organizations around the world. It offers a wide range of features for HR, including:
- Human resource management
- Employee learning solutions
- Recruitment and talent management
- A single system that unifies HCM with finance and payroll
- Compensation and benefits
- Insights and data that can help you improve the entire employee life cycle
- Employees are fully engaged and using the platform
- Workday® features are being adopted and used to their fullest extent
- Training for Workday® is efficient and effective
The solution: Reinventing employee engagementTo make full use of powerful tools such as Workday®, businesses must take a new approach. https://twitter.com/WalkMeInc/status/900753322218586113 One that…
- Engages employees
- Simplifies the user experience
- Decreases the burden on technical support and training
- Lowers error rates and inefficiencies
- Increases feature adoption
- Shortens time-to-competency
How WalkMe enables you to achieve full Workday® adoptionDigital Adoption Platforms – or Digital Adoption Solutions – have revolutionized employee training and engagement. These platforms offer substantial training improvements over more traditional techniques, such as in-person demonstrations or lengthy manuals. WalkMe for Workday® provides:
- In-app, on-demand training. Training is delivered at the moment of need, inside the application. This increases knowledge retention by allowing users to immediately apply what they’ve learned.
- Step-by-step guidance. Teach users workflows and processes step-by-step, without the need for human intervention.
- Cross-platform workflows. Digital Adoption Platforms operate on and across any software or app. This allows them to train users across multiple tools, seamlessly stitching together disconnected systems into a single workflow.
- Automated Workday® training. These features help businesses automate large portions of their employee training. The decreased workload for trainers gives them the opportunity to focus their time on more important tasks.
- Automated workflows. Some Digital Adoption Platforms, such as WalkMe, can also automate work processes. This is a key benefit of WalkMe for Workday®, as it improves operational efficiency, safeguards data integrity, and frees up employee time for more value-added activities.
- User analytics and insights. Software usage data can reveal common stumbling blocks and training opportunities. These, in turn, are used to optimize training and engagement.
7 benefits of using WalkMe for Workday®WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) helps businesses increase user engagement and learning. Here are a few reasons to use WalkMe for Workday® training:
- Accelerate time-to-competency. Contextualized, in-app learning dramatically shortens learning curves and increases training efficiency.
- Increase feature adoption. By guiding employee training, organizations can encourage users to adopt specific product features and functions.
- Improve productivity and proficiency. Better, more efficient training translates into improved employee output and productivity. More competent, skilled employees will be able to complete tasks faster and more accurately.
- Slash support costs. With automated guidance, workers will make fewer technical support calls, decreasing the overhead for technical support.
- Decrease human errors. Increased user skill levels will result in fewer errors and greater success rates during task completion.
- Encourage a culture of self-reliance. With the right tools at their fingertips, users will become more independent.
- Boost employee engagement. Redefining the digital adoption process helps businesses digitalize, modernize, and reinvent their employee engagement strategy … and develop an engagement approach that maximizes software ROI.