With global IT spend now reaching trillions of dollars, digital adoption can no longer be overlooked. To learn about the changing digital landscape, we surveyed nearly 1,500 global enterprise leaders, asking them about their tech strategies and planned investments.
The result is WalkMe’s 2022-2023 State of Digital Adoption report, a comprehensive look at the digital challenges organizations currently face, how digital adoption is used to mitigate these challenges, and why the right digital strategy is an operational requirement. The findings provide a benchmark for your business’s digital efforts and insights into how you can optimize your software investment.
The State of Digital Adoption report covers a range of topics, including enterprise digital spend, the application awareness gap, employee digital dexterity, and digital transformation KPIs. Key takeaways include:
- 67% of enterprises are under significant pressure to accelerate digital transformation
- Large enterprises spend more than $100 million annually on digital transformation and software
- Enterprises aren’t aware of more than half of the applications deployed on their networks
- 78% of organizations have in-house employees to manage digital tools
- Enterprises plan on investing close to $10 million to improve employee digital dexterity
Learn how to maximize your digital strategy
One of the most prevalent themes we saw in the report is that increased digital spend doesn’t always improved organizational digital transformation. Many enterprises end up investing in software that doesn’t perform as expected, which leads to additional costs to meet digital goals, and technology frustrations amongst employees.
The State of Digital Adoption report gives you the resources needed to regain control of your digital assets and develop a competitive advantage through digital adoption. To learn more, get the report today.